Would you love to:
- Be able to adapt your communication style when needed to influence both upwards and downward
- Build strong rapport with your team
- Learn tools for having difficult conversations
- Understand more about the different perspectives and thinking styles in your team
- Understand your own strengths, weaknesses and preferences and how others may experience them.
- Learn useful tools for strategy setting
- Get people on board with your vision and goals for your business
- Know how to motivate individual team members
The NLP Diploma is a fantastic personal development course for leaders. At its heart, NLP is about communication and human interaction, and this is what (nearly) every single business thrives on. Many of our participants on the NLP Diploma course are looking to improve their leadership skills, or influencing skills in a work setting (although, it always comes in useful at home too!)
Have you ever heard the phrase “people join companies, but leave managers?” We join up to a company based on its vision, purpose and ethics, but we tend to leave jobs due to being badly managed, or having personality clashes with leaders or team members. Perhaps you feel you don’t speak the same language as your boss? Or maybe your team don’t see things the same way as you? Or maybe just a few tweaks in your leadership gravitas could make a big difference?
The NLP diploma can help improve your leadership and people management skills by exploring human connection basics, such as the science behind how to build rapport, different communication styles and preferences, and how to communicate in a style that ISN’T your preference. It helps you to understand what makes people tick – how you can inspire and motivate your team, and how you can bring people enthusiastically onboard with a vision and purpose. From the words you use, to the body language you display, to the energy and gravitas you portray, the NLP Diploma can help you to become a better, stronger, more people-connected leader.
Contact me for more information and to book your place now. firstname.lastname@example.org . 07757 542956.